Adult Medicaid Long Term Care – Eligibility Caseworker III
$20.81 - $28.10 commensurate with experience
December 12, 2022
Posted December 7, 2022
Wake County Health and Human Services
Multiple locations throughout Wake County
Join TeamWake and start making a difference in the largest county in NC - now! We offer an excellent benefits and compensation package, which includes 5% towards a 401K!
These positions will work 50% in the office and 50% virtually!
What You'll Be DoingWake County Health and Human Services Economic and Social Services provide critical resources for the citizens of Wake County. Case Managers spend the majority of time within NCFAST and OnBase to determine clients’ eligibility. We are currently seeking several Adult Medicaid Long Term Care - Eligibility Caseworker III's to join our Economic Self-Sufficiency teams in various locations across the county, including Swinburne (Raleigh), Zebulon, Fuquay-Varina, and Wake Forest. Primary duties of an Adult Medicaid Long Term Care - Eligibility Caseworker III include:
- Providing case management services by determining on-going and recertifying eligibility for Long Term Care and Special Assistance
- Entering all required data into our computer systems in order to authorize benefits
- Referring household to outside community resources as needed
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of all policy and procedures by attending training and keeping abreast of all policy changes
- Providing back up to other Case Managers
- Providing accurate and timely documentation, utilizing a document management system for caseload management.