Child Support Agent II
Child Support Enforcement
June 28, 2022
Posted June 23, 2022
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
Job Purpose Employees within this role work under general supervision and must have a considerable knowledge of Child Support Enforcement programs and significant understanding of the State Automated Collection and Tracking system technology. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the establishment of paternity and support by performing the following duties:
- Establishing paternity and support criteria for cases through court action.
- Interviewing custodial and noncustodial parents
- Explaining the program and to obtain data regarding the absent parent.
- Determining the correct course of action for each situation by establishing paternity and/or support obligations through the court system.
- Ensures knowledge of latest policies and procedures of the Child Support Program.
- Gathers evidence for court by drafting the proper papers, evaluating testimony and evidence and determining the necessity of court action and involvement.
- Attendees court and communicates with court personnel as it relates to testifying and presenting cases (in partnership with the attorney) in the courtroom.