Computer Support Tech III
February 4, 2022
Posted January 20, 2022
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
Job PurposeUnder general supervision, performs tasks to aid in the on-going support of computer users in within the Department of Social Services. Provides hardware and software support, including but not limited to software training, installation and technical advice on software packages. Work must be prioritized and completed in a timely manner ensuring staff are able to meet state mandates.
- Maintains the software essential in the performance of the department staff’s daily functions; performs upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Responds to inquiries for assistance with hardware, software and other technology supported by the agency.
- Provides staff training of applicable software and any other assistance as requested.
- Provides setup, troubleshoots and repairs PC’s, laser printers, and all other system peripherals in a time sensitive manner.
- Compiles reports from state systems and sends to various program areas monthly or as requested.
- Assists with determining automated equipment and supplies to be purchased.
- Attends training classes and conferences.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.