Director of Social Services
Directors and Program Managers
$73,385 - $113,746
April 22, 2022
Posted March 30, 2022
Warren County DSS
Beverly Foster, Human Resources Manager (252) 257-3574 firstname.lastname@example.org
307 N Main St
- The Director of Social Services serves as administrator of the Warren County Department of Social Services and is responsible for administering state and federal social service programs as defined in G.S. 108A.
- The Director is also responsible for overseeing administration of all department programs, establishing program standards, monitoring and evaluating quality of service delivery systems for public assistance and social services programs.
- Additional duties include implementing policies, interpreting and executing decision made by the Board, identifying and responding to changes in policy, responding to public inquiries and professionally representing the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Social Work and 2 years of supervisory experience in the delivery of client services; or
- Bachelor’s degree in social work and 3 years of supervisory experience in the delivery of client services, 1 of which must have been in Social Services; or
- Graduation from a 4 year college or university and 3 years of supervisory experience in the delivery of client services, 2 of which must have been in Social Services; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.