IMC III – Energy Trainer/NC Fast
November 14, 2021
Posted November 8, 2021
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
Job Purpose Within this position employees are responsible for providing technical expertise and training across Energy programs. Thorough knowledge of energy programs and services and Income Maintenance Programs are required and employee will be actively working with cases within the NC Fast system and acting as a liaison between the agency and the NC Fast Help Desk. Responsibilities
- Provides training on curriculum to meet agency and employee training needs.
- Conducts via writing, designing, developing and continuously improving curriculums to enhance the competence of individual employees
- Maintains awareness of policy changes across all public assistance programs with energy programs and services.
- Acts as an over the shoulder support employee by assisting customers and employees with troubleshooting problem cases in NC Fast System. Serves as the agency's liaison for the NC Fast Help Desk.
- Acts as hearing officer in the energy program and services area.
- Advises and directs staff on policies and regulations of income maintenance program(s) and NC FAST.