Income Maintenance Caseworker III – Adult Medicaid Training, QA and NC Fast Support
March 17, 2022
Posted March 4, 2022
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
Job PurposeIncome Maintenance Caseworker III Within this position employees are responsible for providing quality assurance, technical expertise and training across Economic Services, specifically to the Adult Medicaid division. Through knowledge of Adult Medicaid is required and employee will be actively working with cases within the NC Fast system acting as a liaison between the agency and the NC Fast Help Desk.
- Provides training on curriculum to meet agency and employee training needs.
- Conducts via writing, designing, developing and continuously improving curriculums to enhance the competence of individual employees
- Maintaining awareness of policy changes across all public assistance programs with Economic Services.
- Acts as an over the shoulder support employee by assisting customers and employees with troubleshooting problem cases in NC Fast System. Serves as the agency's liaison for the NC Fast Help Desk.
- Act as hearing officer in the Economic Services Area
- Advising and directing staff on policies and regulations of income maintenance program(s) and NC FAST.