Income Maintenance Caseworker III – Economic Services Trainer
July 7, 2022
Posted June 17, 2022
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
Job Purpose Family and Children's Medicaid, Adult Medicaid, and/or Cash Assistance This position needs specialized knowledge about NC FAST and all automated systems used by Economic Services staff and general knowledge of all agency programs and services. The candidate for this position should have the ability to develop and implement training programs and to evaluate their effectiveness. The candidate should be able to possess qualities including but not limited to strong attention to detail, willingly accept work direction from multiple parties and work as part of a team. The candidate should have the ability to express ideas effectively, analyze and comprehend a variety of technical and administrative regulations, records, and reports as well as to set priorities, implement changes and maintain strong organization skills. Responsibilities
- Provides training on curriculum to meet agency and employee training needs.
- Conducts via writing, designing, developing and continuously improving curriculums to enhance the competence of individual employees
- Maintains awareness of policy changes across all public assistance programs with Economic Services.
- Acts as an over the shoulder support employee by assisting customers and employees with troubleshooting problem cases in NC Fast System. Serves as the agency's liaison for the NC Fast Help Desk.
- Acts as hearing officer in the Economic Services Area
- Advises and directing staff on policies and regulations of income maintenance program(s) and NC FAST.