Income Maintenance III Caseworker – Energy Program and Reception Trainer/NCFast Support
February 23, 2022
Posted February 10, 2022
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
Job PurposeWithin this position employees are responsible for providing technical expertise and training across Economic Services, including but not limited to the Energy Programs. Thorough knowledge of Economic Services and Income Maintenance Programs are required and employee will be actively working with cases within the NC Fast system and acting as a liaison between the agency and the NC Fast Help Desk.
- Provides training on curriculum to meet agency and employee training needs.
- Conducts via writing, designing, developing and continuously improving curriculums to enhance the competence of individual employees
- Maintains awareness of policy changes across all public assistance programs with Economic Services.
- Acts as an over the shoulder support employee by assisting customers and employees with troubleshooting problem cases in NC Fast System. Serves as the agency's liaison for the NC Fast Help Desk.
- Act as hearing officer in the Economic Services Area
- Advises and directs staff on policies and regulations of income maintenance program(s) and NC FAST.