Income Maintenance Supervisor II – Medicaid
December 26, 2021
Posted December 20, 2021
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
Job Purpose An Income Maintenance Supervisor II works under limited supervision, the position provides supervision, training, support and leadership to the income maintenance caseworkers in the Economic Services Unit. Work involves supervision of a unit that determines eligibility for Adult Medicaid programs. $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered: Alamance County is providing up to a $2,000 (paid in $1,000 installments) sign-on-bonus to be paid to eligible applicants at milestones (completion of probation and 6 months from completion of probation) for applicable positions. Responsibilities
- Supervises department employees which involves such duties as instructing, assigning, reviewing work, maintaining standards, creating and implementing employee work plans, selecting new employees and conducting performance appraisals.
- Maintains accurate preparation of records, reports and documentation.
- Monitors cases for compliance with time and participation standard and eligibility requirements.
- Ensures that all clients are being treated fairly and in accordance with department policies.
- Conducts second party reviews for cases processed in Food & Nutrition Services, Adult Medicaid and Work First.
- Responsible measuring workloads and analysis of workflow standards.
- Performs other duties as trained and assigned.