June 30, 2021
Posted June 23, 2021
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
Knowledges, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of case, statutory, and common law. Working knowledge of judicial and quasi-judicial procedures and the rules of evidence. Ability to perform legal research in accordance with preliminary instructions as to methods or approach, source material available, and policy and precedent of the office.
- Ability to summarize facts and evidence, and prepare legal instruments.
- Thorough knowledge of office practices and procedures; thorough knowledge and ability to use correct grammar, vocabulary and spelling.
- Ability to learn, interpret and explain policies, regulations and programs; ability to gather and compose a variety of materials from a variety of sources independently.
- Ability to communicate clearly and logically in oral and written form.
- Considerable ability to communicate effectively in person and by telephone; considerable ability to plan and coordinate a volume and variety of appointments, meetings, and conferences.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in problem situations independently; ability to answer inquiries independently and coordinate a variety of resources in acquiring information.
- Ability to meet rigorous time mandates.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with persons contacted in the course of work.
- Ability to multi task and manage large volume of paperwork across multi areas.