Processing Assistant III – Reception
January 18, 2022
Posted January 6, 2022
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
Job Purpose The primary purpose of this position is to provide exceptional customer service with positive attitude while performing a number of office and technical tasks to accomplish the specialized processing of information, documents or materials while working in an environment with other processing assistants, but may require working independently. While work goals and expectations are shared, individual assignments may vary and are listed on an independent job booklet. Employees report to a higher-level administrative employee. Responsibilities
- On a daily basis, the employee performing on this level is in direct contact with the public either in person, one-on-one or on the telephone. Other interaction on a daily basis relates to coworkers, supervisor and administrative staff.
- Detects need for other agency services and makes appropriate referrals.
- Gathers and provides information and instructions regarding the work process and procedures.
- Records and compiles information based on general guidelines.
- Performs other duties and trained and assigned, which may include shelter coverage responsibility.