Processing Assistant V – Family Justice Intake
March 31, 2022
Posted March 18, 2022
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
The Family Justice Center Intake Specialist will serve as the initial contact for victims seeking services at the FJC. We are seeking someone who has experience working with victims of domestic violence and their children, victims of sexual assault, victims of child abuse and/or victims of elder abuse. Bilingual in Spanish is required.
- Interviews and assess the needs of clients, as well as provides explanation and interpretation of established FJC policies and procedures to gather needed information and respond by guiding clients to appropriate programs and services.
- Reviews and processes information to determine conclusions, actions or compliance with applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Manages client crisis calls and emergency situations
- Maintains effective working relationships with other center professionals and to be cooperative in handling referrals
- Ability to organizes work flow and coordinate activities
- Provides supervision and coordinate of work to student workers and volunteers.