Social Work Program Manager
Family and Children’s Services
$44,304-$68,671 - Negotiable
September 15, 2022
Posted August 31, 2022
Cortney Ward Bertie County Human Resources 252-794-6120 email@example.com
106 Dundee Street
- Establishes goals and suggests priorities for employees to ensure that work plans are consistent with the annual plan.
- Provides input into agency planning through periodic reports and meetings.
- Consults with supervisors on issues that impact program goals, objectives, policies, and the delivery of services.
- Ensures that policies and standards are followed and explains and implements changes when necessary or to meet client/family’s needs.
- Supports collaboration with service providers, foster parents, and other placing agencies to ensure the highest quality of services is provided to children and adults.
- Responsible for modifying or changing work assignments to maintain a balanced workload among employees.
- Compiles data in order to evaluate and monitor an administrative budget.
- Monitors the work of employees through the review of reports, cases, conferences, and informal discussions.
- Responsible for performance evaluations, approving leave requests, making promotion recommendations, interpreting, and applying state employment policies along with other supervisory duties.
- Responsible for any other duties as assigned by the Director.