SW I/A&T On-Call (After Hours)
Family and Children’s Services
July 20, 2021
Posted July 8, 2021
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
- Responsible for initiating and conducting Family and Investigative Assessments.
- Responds to a myriad of requests from all areas of child welfare including: follow-up home visits for assessments, in-home services and foster care cases.
- Responsible for initiating Adult Protective Services and Adult Services cases and follow-up contacts at homes or facilities.
- Transports clients safely and responsibly.
- Prepares investigative reports for the court, case record, narratives for all contacts made during the investigation and treatment plans effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for court preparation and testimony as an expert witness for court cases and hearings.
- Works with the public who at times may not agree with the laws, rules or policies of the process or the program and must motivate and interact for the safety of all involved.