Intake/Energy Worker – TEMP/Part-time
September 16, 2021
Posted September 3, 2021
Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road
Schedule: up to 39 hours per week during peak season, must be flexible with hours. Hours will typically be within the M-F 8a-5p schedule. Knowledges, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional Customer Service and Computer skills
- Good working knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Ability to arrange and organize records, reports, files and other documents into a defined sequence.
- Ability to use a variety of standard office equipment.
- Data entry experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and by telephone.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced work environment